Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas BBQ party

It's been a while since I updated my blog...coz it's holidays and I'm lazy...erm actually it's coz nobody kacau me to update =P Let's start off with what happened on Christmas Day last year....Miss Perfect Lady Loo 'Wan Mei' organised a BBQ party at my house! We went to Tesco in the morning to buy the ingredients without Sze Ping who 放飞机 coz she was still asleep =.= Yun's mum bought the chicken drumsticks and chicken wings from the big market for us, and all the chickens went through slimming process for 3 hours at 许家抽脂中心 and so they were all 'low-fat' chicken =P


Chui Shen aka 完美小姐, Ai Wei, Chien, me and Yun


After BBQ-ing till about 11pm, we started cleaning up...washing plates, throwing rubbish, keeping tables and chairs, washing the floor and the BBQ set...good work everyone =P Then we went indoors for cakes and wine =D



Li Shan bought this cute cake from KL - she just landed in KB on that very day and came to my house right away for the BBQ...well to BBQ chicken for people =P (名言:丽珊BBQ的鸡最好吃!)


LUCKY guy! (and the youngest)


That was the best Christmas party I've ever had =D


4 comments:

lishan said...

Jess...
Thanks for your 抬举...
wahahaha...
then next time i wait for you guys to bbq chicken for me..
YEAH ^^

*jeSSicA* said...

li shan: haha that is what they always say....that's why they wait for u to come back and bbq chicken =P see next time got chance or not~

Unknown said...

wah...jealous ....can celebrate christmas together

*jeSSicA* said...

emily: emily where are u?