Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Start of uni......

Came back to Melbourne last Saturday and got picked up at airport by Cheng Khoon and John =) then we made another trip back to the airport thanks to John and his GPS…haha just kidding! Thanks to them that I didn’t have to catch the taxi because I brought a 30kg luggage with me, or else it would have cost me about $80? Had a late lunch but it was all good. Then I was ‘transported’ back to my house…yes I move out this year! And currently still don’t have internet yet, will take about 10-20 working days to set up =.= so those people who are waiting for me to email them photos, be patient yea…

Had some lectures about Introduction to GP on Monday, and I didn’t have anything on yesterday so I walked to Clayton to buy some stuff. Haven’t really unpack and arrange everything in my room yet since the landlord is still refurnishing the other houses around and I haven’t got enough furniture; our house had a new coat of paint and carpet so it looks quite new, but there’s a lot of spider webs =.= and I desperately need a table lamp because the lighting in my room is yellow. And I need this and that and that that that…I’m quite particular about things when it comes to decorating and personalizing my room =P

Hopefully we’ll have internet soon, so that I can update my blog often and keep in touch with dear friends!

4 comments:

Siew Ting said...

extra taxi charges for heavy luggage?
waaa.....

*jeSSicA* said...

that's not extra taxi charges - that's the taxi fare from airport to clayton!

LiNg WeNg said...

that's really expensive.... >.<

*jeSSicA* said...

ling weng: taxi memang is expensive here, that's why i never take one..