Thursday, October 06, 2011

Exploring Melbourne with Christine

Haven't been updating my blog for a while since my birthday last month. I thought I should blog about what Christine and I did when she came over to Melbourne. It's her second time visiting Melbourne and I thought we should explore more makan places together (since she had already visited those touristy places)...and we did =D

Turkish lunch at Brunswick

Lebanese pastry from Balha's at Brunswick
Christine and I at the Shrine of Remembrance

First time trying out Koko Black hot chocolate

sunset in Melbourne
sushi burger....yummy but a bit expensive though

us at the Royal Botanical Gardens

desert 'garden'

coffee at the famous Brother Baba Budan
look at the ceiling of wooden chairs

Flinders Street train station at night

We went to Brighton Beach too one morning =)

we love the beach

colourful beach huts


We also went for a day trip to Great Ocean Road....and surprisingly it was HOT when we were there!

the must-take picture

the view is absolutely stunning

with few of the Twelve Apostles that were left

pretty isn't it?

they call it London Bridge

I love this view, it's just amazing

I am glad that we had so much fun together and certainly happy that I got to see her before I graduate. We managed to update each other with our lives and happenings around us, which is great =) Hope we will meet again soon!