Saturday, June 24, 2006

Yesterday afternoon Chean Ying, Siaw Tze, Kia Miang, Amelene and me went to play badminton. It had been a long time since I last played badminton and I doubted my skills. As there was nothing much to do at the hostel especially when it's Friday afternoon, I changed my clothes and wore my sports shoes which I left at the shoes rack for months (the last time I wore it was during the Bina Insan Camp in April, haha~), then set off to the badminton court upstairs of the hall in Kolej Akasia with Amelene.

When we reached there, Siaw Tze and Chean Ying were already playing with Kia Miang (2 versus 1, see how did they bully my housemate =P)..I took a racquet and teamed with Kia Miang while Amelene watched us. After a few minutes I passed on to Amelene as I pitied her sitting there alone watching us having fun. So I sat down and watched the shuttlecock flying from one player to the other...till there's once when it hit Amelene's head before falling to the floor. We all laughed as she looked so innocent when the shuttlecock hit her head....haha. It was like a scene in a cartoon where the character is searching for a ball and suddenly it hits his head without him realising. Not long after that, we burst out laughing uncontrollably as Kia Miang's racquet flew away from her hands...apparently she accidentally threw it when she wanted to hit the shuttlecock back. The whole thing was so natural that even she herself couldn't help it but squatted on the floor laughing. =P

It's my turn to play again. I teamed with Chean Ying to play against Siaw Tze and Amelene (Kia Miang left to have dinner at Cemara coz her stomach started grumbling.) ST was so bad, she kept smashing and let us run here and there while she grinned. She even mentioned that she did that on purpose! Such a bully. I know that you are tall and quite good at badminton and has long hands and...arghh. Never mind. Anyway the game was fun, and later Yeu Sheng came to join us too. We switched players and played till we sweated like waterfall. The greatest effect was on Chean Ying. Her pants was so 'wet' and it looked like she had just come out wetting herself from the toilet...hahaha~

Oh, did I mention that I accidentally threw my racquet away too? So 'memaisekan'...Well I think it was probably I didn't grab the racquet tightly and my hands were smooth *winks*

We played for about 2 hours and were planning to go back to the hostel when we saw Kia Miang downstairs reading newspaper. Chean Ying suggested excitedly that we try our hands on the pool table. So off we went into the room and started arranging the balls on the green table. We had no idea how to start off and just simply hit the balls around with the 'stick' (I dunno what it's called). Just then the man-in-charge came in and asked whether did we ask for permission to use the room. Quite startled, we just said no and sorry. Luckily he didn't mind and instead reminded us to ask for permission next time. After he left, the REAL fun began when we started taking photos. ^.^ That's Siaw Tze's idea (the gal who loves to take photos). We posed and took lots of crazy pictures. After a while the man came in again, but this time he taught us how to play the pool game properly...haha..we were just simply playing around actually. >.<>

Will upload those pics later...the connection now is kinda poor :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why u wrote bout other ppl instead of urself? But, ur blog is quite interesting and hilarious...i believe if u upload more 'leng luis'pics, ur blog will attract more viewers. hahaa.....i'm the first person to give comment..happy onot? hm...nth to write la..i thk tat's all...remember next time don write bout other ppl, write bout urself...jia ming here..erhem..don put so many leng lui photos,or else lots of bee swarm will attack ur blog..n also..luckily u also mentioned ur racquet flunk away...some sort like projectile motion,even worse than me..hiak hiak hiak..butnvm..i m sure that we k beat that long hand long feet ST some day,work towards victory =) cutie amelene n cool cool de ming

Anonymous said...

dear jess, you should write more about yourself la.. i know we are cute.. but you're also not bad la.. next time must be more confident of yourself and share your feeling with us ya...i really have a deep interest to know how u actually felt when your badminton racquet flew off..haha.. it's really a fun to play badminton with u guys la... next time we go and play again ya..