Thursday, June 22, 2006

f r i e n d s . .

There were many interesting things and meaningful events that happened around me recently, and I know they would become those sweet memories which I would treasure forever. On Wednesday night, I read Siaw Tze's blog about her birthday celebration which was on last Thursday. I was kinda laughing all the way through reading her blog because I was one of those involved in giving her such a wonderful big surprise. And all of us were really good actors as our plan went well. We all pretended that we were not going to celebrate her birthday and just remained calm as usual. And we KNEW that she felt soooooooo disappointed because she thought that there's no birthday party or surprises since it's her once-in-a-lifetime 20-year-old birthday (quoted from her blog). I can still remember how speechless and shocked she was when she opened her door and saw the whole lot of us with TWO birthday cakes. (well I'm not going to elaborate further since I'd be repeating the same things as what she wrote on her blog). What I wanna state is that....the value of friendship is so powerful and important that it touches my heart greatly and deeply. I witnessed the great friendship and love between Siaw Tze and Siew Ting...the younger ST prepared and did so much things just for her birthday..not to mention that she's the one who seems to be taking care of the older ST instead of the older one taking care of the younger one. Haha!! >.<

Upon coming to INTEC to study, I have learnt how to really appreciate others and express our care and love for them. I think that's the way it's like when one goes to study in a college where different people with different characteristics from all places come and study at the same place as you. It's different from things you learnt from friends you made in primary or secondary school, and till now I still can't figure out the reason and explanation behind it. Chien mentioned that in her blog too...where she said that her college friends seem to be closer to her compared to kb friends!! haha. Maybe because when you're with people from 'outstation' you tend to be more open I guess. Or maybe because you are staying under one roof with your college friends, so you get to know them better through their lifestyle and habits at home. hmmmm..

Well, here I would like to express my gratitude to those who know me, and to those friends in INTEC, thanks to you all for making the life at Kolej Akasia so fun and interesting. Love you guys~~!!


Dedicated to my roommie and housemates, big sis ST and barbie doll ST.. =P

1 comment:

Chien said...

wow...living a life of simplicity yet so memorable!!!
(whatever! =P)

love ya jess...and the jessica i know i also still close to me right?cos she on9 so often and leave me with msg that will throw me off my chair *winks*