Friday, October 19, 2007

Last day of uni

This also signifies that we have completed 20% of our course! Well, almost actually, we still have OSCE and the end-of-year exam to go. And after that....3 months summer break wooohoo!! (Okay okay I shouldn't be thinking so far ahead but I can't help it!! Who won't?!)

Last week was quite a busy week, been looking around for houses with 3 of my friends. We spent some effort looking around, walking under the hot sun, inspecting houses...and finally till early this week our decision was: we're not moving out next year. The whole MISU gang will be together for one more year at the Halls (except one or two) before we go our separate ways (different hospitals) in 3rd Year. (Again, I would like to say time really flies.)

It's the start of our 2 weeks of study break now. Imagine staying in room whole day and only go out for meal times and taking bath or to answer the call of nature.....will I get *emo*?? o.0

2 comments:

Chien said...

good luck with ur exams!

I too think about the 3 months break, but then... I try to skip the 'events' before the break =.=

*jeSSicA* said...

u also jia you in studies!!

haha yeah the 3 months break! see u back at kb yea!