Friday, January 25, 2008

8!

Tag : Gong Hei 8 Choi
Tagged by: no one, coz I have some spare time so feel like doing it (got this from Chien's blog)

8 Random facts about me:
- I don't have a favourite colour but I dislike fluorescent colours (except highlighters)
- I love animals
- I usually add a bit of cold water to my hot drinks eg tea, Nescafe, Milo...
- I have a collection of stickers, cards, bookmarks which I have kept for a few years
- Somehow I realised that I feel touched easily
- I express myself better in English compared to in Chinese (sad case!)
- I save messages which I find very meaningful and memorable to me (including those that are funny)
- I think a lot (some say it's too much!)

8 things that scares me:
- being at high places
- deep water
- walking back alone at night
- exam
- losing a friend
- when someone misunderstands me
- failure
- computer kena virus attack!

8 Favorite Music Artists at the moment:
- Fish Leong
- S.H.E
- Guang Liang
- Kelly Chen
- Rainie Yang
- Gary Cao Ge
- Lin Yu Zhong
- Nicholas Teo

8 Things I like most:
- friendship
- hugs
- care and love
- surprises
- food
- travelling
- photos + my camera
- your smiles =)

8 LUCKY people to do this:
- Christine Wong (I know you are waiting for a tag!)
- no one else

No comments: