Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Baaaaack

Spent the last 5 days at KL...buy books, meet friends and shopping! =)

Stayed overnight at
Siew Ting's place the first night I arrived KL, coz Conney was there too!




It reminds me of Kem Bina Insan in 2006 when 3 of us were in the same tent too! And this time history repeated itself again...I was the one sleeping in the middle =.= Slept from about 3am to 8.45am (me being the earliest to wake up then couldn't continue sleeping so started kacau-ing the other two beside me =P)


Went to Sunway Pyramid the next day. Had a mini gathering with
Ying Chuin, Wei Yong, Jen Yun, Li Shan and Poh Xuan. Ying Chuin is going off to Auckland soon....have a safe journey my dear friend!




Hope to see you guys during CNY!

5 comments:

yeuyeu said...

nice holidays...i am still 发霉 back at home

*jeSSicA* said...

yeuyeu: u also went for holiday wat...langkawi!

Ang3 said...

books??apalar..go play mar..hehe

oh wells, drop by to say..
JESSICA,miss u loads..
am going back to books !

Siew Ting said...

huhu.. miss u ! i met Siaw Tze today.. hahhaa!

*jeSSicA* said...

ang3: jia you jia you!! u can do it =)

siew ting: miss u too!!