Sunday, January 04, 2009

First tag of 2009

#1 Describe 10 things about the person who tagged you.

(Danial)

1. A friend who is called Danial spelt with an 'a' instead of 'e'.

2. Ex-classmate of Tauranga & Aussie 5 wooo!

3. birthday just 1 day after mine

4. ...which led me to realise he is another guy I know who is a Virgo hahaha

5. Seldom talk but can talk a lot if on an interesting topic. (Am I right?)

6. From Terengganu! (as far as I remember hehe)

7. Studying at Monash Gippsland, been to Melbourne a few times but I have never met him =.=

8. SS jugok saya rasa.

9. Minat badminton...even knows Lee Chong Wei's blog

10. haven't seen you for so long, so dunno whether you have grown more horizontally or not hahaha (but I do know your hair is long!!!)



#2 Describe 10 things about you
.

1. I read Conan comic

2. I love photography (wanna learn how to take nice pictures or artistic ones, come find me hahaha)

3. I am a fan of Fish Leong! Have a lot of her songs in my laptop, and I can play some of them on piano (just give me the piano scores) =P

4. I wanna play badminton but it's raining the past few days/weeks...going to flood soon...please don't!!

5. Currently in holiday mood, very lazy to online

6. I thought I need 8 hours of sleep but actually I don't

7. Would like to learn to drive an auto car but my skills of driving a manual car is not good enough....yet

8. Pekchek at slow things eg slow Internet speed, slow computer, slow loading processes...

9. Can have a lot of things running on my mind at one time

10. I don't expres myself or tell things directly to people unless I really have to.



#3 At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names...


Whoever on holiday!


2 comments:

Danial Jaafar 🇲🇾 said...

u can cheat actually, u can just copy all d things i said bout myself in my blog. =P
whats an SS?? lol
oh yeah i forgot that ur in kelantan now. ur area always got flood in monsoon is it? mine usually not that badly affected. just heavy rain.
hahahaha so bored to death...siao...

*jeSSicA* said...

ss = syiok sendiri

bored to death? i thought u are skype-ing and gaming at home everyday haha