Thursday, April 09, 2009

Holiday is here

Today is the last day of my general medicine rotation. I baked banana cake for the med team and staff, and some for my friends =) And there are still heaps left!

"It's really good!"
"Thanks for the banana cake Jess"
"Can you please take this away, it's too addictive!! I can't stop eating"
"These are soooo good"
"How did you make this?"
"Can I have one more piece?"
"Oh did you make this? It's great"

......et cetera et cetera. I didn't eat much of it myself, but I'm happy that it turned out great =D

Easter break is here! This will be our last mid-sem break....forever if not mistaken. I have some plans for this break....at the moment I'm thinking of shopping, movies/dramas, eating out, and also STUDY....yes study!

I know people tend to sleep in during the holidays, same goes for me...but last weekend when I tried to sleep in (planned to wake up around 9 or 9.30am), my biological clock just woke me up around 7.40+ to 8-ish a.m instead!! I actually surprised myself when I saw the time =.= I know it's good to wake up early, but it's unusual for me to automatically get up at 8am during the weekends....oh well~



IT'S HOLIDAYS!!!



Happy Easter everyone! =)

3 comments:

Ang3 said...

same here:P i'll wake up at 630am even on weekends coz i've been waking up that early every morning for hospital during weekdays:) by noon time, sure tired sial..muakkaka

*jeSSicA* said...

angelene: wow that's quick...i only blogged few mins ago =P aihh i gotta wake up that early (6.30am) for my next rotation after easter break coz it's surgical for me next!

LiNg WeNg said...

rmbr to bake some for me when i'm in melb... haha..