Sunday, April 05, 2009

Travel, travel

Time flies so fast, it's been 1 week since I last updated my blog!

The past few weekends have been fun (weekdays are fun and interesting too but I spend my weekdays at hospital so nothing much to write)...have been eating out almost every weekend. (I still cook everyday okay)...Basically I'm enjoying life here hahaha

Easter break is coming soon! Some friends from New Zealand are coming to Melbourne....and I'm going to Adelaide after that yay!

Oh and 10 of us are going to New Zealand (South Island) during winter break in June! Our first destination will be Christchurch...not sure about the whole travel plan yet~

By the way, daylight saving ends today. I gained one hour... =)


3 comments:

yeuyeu said...

Lazy girl...update more^^

Unknown said...

lets meet up sometime during easter, i will be around melbourne ;)

*jeSSicA* said...

yeuyeu: haha u picked that up! good one...i am lazy at blogging coz i have no idea wat to blog about now =P

danial: oh really?? when are u coming? we should really meet up before i go to adl!!!