Tuesday, May 05, 2009

E for Efficiency & eoe

I have finally received the photos from eoe!!! The parcel was supposed to reach my house within 3 working days but there has been some delay because the courier service people didn't know where my KB house is...hahaha! So if they were to know my house I would have received the parcel 3 days after I placed my order, which was last week...

But at least the photos are still intact, nice and pretty!

And I'm really satisfied by the quality of the photos =) The photos were even nicely arranged in the album! Wow~

I'm happy that the eoe team is so efficient...my
queries through email were answered very quickly...really appreciate that =) And also because the photo order is processed, printed and delivered just within 3 working days!

Yay~~ I guess I'll choose eoe Online to develop my photos next time - convenient, fast and efficient!




2 comments:

Siew Ting said...

still they dont knw where ur house is... aiks aiks...

*jeSSicA* said...

siew ting: it's a different courier service from the one u used last time...my house isn't that hidden right? but this often happens - i mean ppl not knowing how to get to my house. haha