Sunday, October 25, 2009

With love from Perth

This bulky little parcel arrived on Friday but I only realised it yesterday.

I knew who the sender was because she asked me earlier whether I have received the gift or not. Besides, she has also asked me few weeks ago to choose a photo of ours that I like/that both of us like. She said it's my 21st so she would like to send me something special =)


I wonder what is it?


Very well bubble-wrapped by the company




Errr...okay




Tadaa!! So NICEEEE!!!! With red hearts floating inside!! And the photo is double-sided as well!! Love it so much! =D


Thanks Ling Weng for the lovely gift *hug hug* ♥ ♥ ♥



5 comments:

Siew Ting said...

wow! this is so cute~~!!

LiNg WeNg said...

hehehehehehe... the picture FITS!!!! yea~~~ glad that you LOVE it... =) hope i've made your 21st a better one ONCE again.. hehehehe...

*jeSSicA* said...

siew ting: hehe yeah!!!

ling weng: yes it really does!! as i told u, 50/50 for each of us! haha~ thanks a lot for the globe again. really nice of u =D

Unknown said...

so unique....nice nice...when coming bec to malaysia?

*jeSSicA* said...

emily: hehe yea it's very nice =) going back on 12th dec, hope to meet u up =D