Saturday, March 06, 2010

Snow in autumn?

I usually use the Windows gadget for weather forecast. Today it showed this...


SNOW?!

Truth is, it hailed today!!! It first started with heavy rain, then suddenly it became louder and louder...I got curious so opened the curtains and had a look outside...what I saw was numerous tiny white pellets falling down from the sky! And at first I was wondering what were those things falling down from the tree =.= Careful observation revealed that those were all ice!

It was kinda fun to watch tiny ice balls falling down from the sky =D It's not the first time I've seen hail, but it's exciting everytime it happens =) However the rain after the short hail melted all the ice pellets on the ground later...


Weather forecast now is more accurate:


Sprinkles! And thunderstorm tomorrow =.=


I really like staying indoors during cold weather =D

2 comments:

Spicy Sharon said...

WA. talk about the world dying...

*jeSSicA* said...

mizzsharon: i know right!! now it's sunny, later gonna rain i think =S