Friday, March 26, 2010

March babies

Time for an update! Last weekend was a busy weekend celebrating friends' birthdays =)

It was Adilah's birthday last Wednesday. The few of us went to her house at 11pm on Tuesday to give her a little surprise~




This lady totally had not idea that we were outside her room!




Time to cut the cake =)




She baked 2 cakes herself (for her tute the next day) and we only got her 2 Sarah Lee dessert cakes from Coles.....


Saturday came. Adilah's housemate had already planned earlier to organise a surprise BBQ party and invited about 35 people to go to their house. And our role that day is to 'get her out of the house' so her housemate and other friends could prepare for the party in the evening! So we brought her to Mt Dandenong to have lunch at Miss Marple's....turned out to be teatime instead because of some time issues - but for good coz we couldn't have spent 4 hours at Mt Dandy anyway!



My second time at Miss Marple's. Had scones and waffles and sundae and toffee pudding and hot chocolate....SUGAR HIGH *_*



Us girls =)


The party was still a surprise =) I could still remember the scene where she stood outside her house main door and peeped inside and exclaimed that 'I think there are people in my house doing something!!!!' hahaha

Sunday....had lunch at Red Salmon bar at Knox City to celebrate Ryan's birthday.



Red Salmon original - tasted good, but I still prefer the taste of my home-cooked salmon with soy sauce (or maybe coz I ate the creamy pasta first, sorta 'distorted' the taste)



Free bottle of white wine when we spent more than $120




Birthday cake from 'Kmart'...okay, it's actually from a bakery beside Kmart

At night we went to Ryan's house for potluck dinner....joint celebration of Ryan's and John's birthday! Didn't have photos with me coz...well, with 2 DSLRs around I am lazy to take out my camera already =P

So many people having their birthdays in March yea? That reminds me....someone's birthday is coming up too!

No comments: