Saturday, July 31, 2010

Good...Friday

Last Monday afternoon I was at the Urodynamics clinic with a Chinese doctor who is a Fellow in O&G (no idea where he's from, just that he's a Chinese and I know he understands Mandarin because he mentioned about a Chinese proverb with 'thousand hands' in it...)...

On Tuesday morning I went to the Urogynaecology clinic and saw him there again, so I sat in with him to see patients.


Yesterday morning I was scheduled to join the surgical team at the operating theatre, so I changed into scrubs (you know when you're in scrubs and the 'shower cap' it can take a while to recognise someone..)....as I was walking towards the threatre I saw a Chinese guy sitting near the table....we were staring at each other for a few seconds before he said, '又是你' in Cantonese! Hahaha what a surprise when he suddenly spoke Cantonese to me.


Then later in the afternoon I went to menstrual clinic to see patients with a registrar. We were allocated to a small stuffy room. As I had runny nose and cough he asked me, 'Are you okay?' while looking at me with a purposely-made sad-looking face....super funny and cute hahaha =P (yeah I was surprised)

4 comments:

LiNg WeNg said...

this is called..... FATE!

*jeSSicA* said...

ling weng: yea...after that only i realised he's from hk

Siew Ting said...

i thought lw said "FAKE"

whhahhaha...!

*jeSSicA* said...

st: aiyo, u havent got enough sleep yet, go rest more! haha