Monday, July 12, 2010

Melbourne, the meeting place

Have been quite busy since the start of the semester, to the point that the usually-even-busier Yu Wan actually said to me, 'Why are you so busy?!' Haha coz I couldn't join them for lunch with Doreen, but we managed to have dinner together the next day at Chinatown =D

Christine
was here last weekend too, staying at my place for a few days before moving to Amelene's place in the city. Guess she must have missed Melbourne a lot now...haha~


Can you see how strong the wind was....at Docklands




In front of the Parliament


Penny was here with her friends too, and a few of us from Monash went to have dinner with her at Lygon St. Haven't got the pictures yet...

It's only been 2 weeks back but I felt like I've been here for like forever =.=

No comments: