Sunday, October 03, 2010

Shattered

The gift I ordered online finally arrived last Friday, and I posted it out immediately to Perth with the same type of packaging I received (just that I bought a new one) that has bubble wrap on the inside. But before I went to the post office I took some pictures of the glass mug.



It comes in a classic black box



I thought I didn't have time to go to Harbour Town, so I bought it online



It has a quote on the inside





second half of the quote


Few days later in the week Ling Weng called me and said she received the gift, BUT.....unfortunately it's broken!! T_T


but the way she placed the broken pieces and took this part made it some kind of art =P


And she had to UHU-glued it back.



Well, on the bright side, luckily it's not broken into tiny bitsy small pieces....




2 comments:

LiNg WeNg said...

you stole pics from my fb,, lol... but anyway, thanks for the gift.. love it... =)

*jeSSicA* said...

ling weng: yea, pics speak a thousand words ma =P