Monday, December 20, 2010

More graduations

After Amelene's graduation, I attended a few other friends' graduation....everyone is graduating this year and us meddies still gotta wait till our turn =P




Hui Xuan's graduation at University of Melbourne where she did her Honours




Harry Potter in the making


Went to Eugenia's graduation and attended the ceremony at Robert Blackwood Hall...first time attending a graduation ceremony!





Though not my first time inside the hall, it still looks impressive to me....notice the pipe organ in the middle




Ancora Imparo =)



Eugenia is my ex-neighbour at halls



Carmen and Wai are some of the few HK hallmates I met last year (halls kitchen is a good meeting place), so surprised to see them graduating on that day too, coz I didn't know!

It's always happy to see people graduating, because there's always a happy atmosphere around... =) and also because it kept me wondering how my graduation will be like next time =P (Nooi Hoay and me even came up with some tips for dressing for graduation day after some observation in the graduation ceremony....hahaha)

No comments: