Monday, December 13, 2010

Revisit Williamstown

Holidays have been great. First we had the road trip to Lakes Entrance. Then we had a potluck to welcome Josephine and Ye Chia to Melbourne last Monday!


Yay to potluck!!



Potluck at Farrer Hall common room


We started our potluck at 2.30pm and there were so much food and drinks...it was a hot afternoon and we were stuffed and lazy after the potluck. But our plan must go on - next destination: Williamstown!


showing off our legs


everyone loves the beach


Ye Chia loves Melbourne



Triple J - Josephine, Justina and me



wanted to watch sunset but the cloud blocked our view >_<


Soon it was time for dinner and we all headed to the city to fill up our growling stomachs at a Japanese restaurant....bento nom nom nom =P


this isn't my bento; I was so hungry that I wolfed down my food

Then we went to see the Myers Christmas display....it's going to be the 4th time I see it when I bring my family there...soon~

No comments: