Friday, November 03, 2006

e X a M

Yesterday my mom forgot to wake my youngest sister up for school. When she woke up it's already about 9am, and she hurriedly went into our bedroom to my sister's bed. She wasn't sure whether my sis's exam was over already or not. Here's the conversation...

Mom: Hey it's 9am already...forgot to wake you up..no need to go to school already la..
Joanne: (blur) har..
Mom: Today got exam or not?
Joanne: (still blur) Got...
Mom: (frightened) What?! Got exam ar? What subject??
Joanne: (very blur) Islam....
Mom: =.="

When my mom told me about it I had a good laugh for a few minutes while I was doing my revision. Well SSABSA finals will start this coming Monday, beginning with ESLS till 15th November which Chemistry is the last subject. After that those who are doing Form 6 will be facing STPM. Guess I won't be able to update my blog during this exam period...

So, GOOD LUCK to all! This sentence simply flashed across my mind... 'Try your best and God will do the rest' (Angelene 2004)

Speaking of Angelene, she's the only one who calls my sister 'Jo', like 'Ah Jo nih?' Jo here Jo there...hahaha..while I prefer to call my sister by her Chinese name =P

3 comments:

Chien said...

last time i still blog during my 2 Alvl finals wor ...

Anonymous said...

ur sis really funny la omg....!!!

Ang3 said...

Hey,all the best dear!U can do it!
haha..call ur sis Ah jo sounds more friendly.i dun even know her chinese name anyway....

rmb:try your best and God will do the rest!

Love ya