Saturday, November 18, 2006

FirST day after eXaM

On Thursday morning I followed Ru Xing, Chean Ying, Yeu Sheng, Ling Sing, Hsiu Li and Chien Yen to Sungei Wang. My friends were planning to buy dinner dresses while I was looking for a shawl as I already had a dress. We split into two groups, Ru Xing, Hsiu Li and Chien Yen one group and the rest of us another group. We went into many boutiques, looking up and down at many dresses with different beautiful designs and colours. At one shop I even saw triplets! I was wondering whether they were the three gals from my batch in Chung Hwa or not…the triplets whom most of us know as ‘zhen shan mei’, coz the gals really looked like them! We spent the whole day there while waiting for fate to let us meet with Siew Ting, Conney and Ling Weng (Christine followed them I think), but we did not bump into them at all. Instead we met Ru Xing’s group for two or three times at some boutiques. Guess we had no ‘yuan fen’ with Siew Ting they all that day…

We had a heavy lunch at Nando’s, then continued shopping. I found a shawl that I wanted and bought it at RM31.50 after 10% discount coz Chean Ying and Ling Sing bought their dresses at the same shop. Yeu Sheng bought her dress earlier. I can’t wait to see them wearing their dresses with their accessories and high-heels! It’s so fun to wear nice nice to attend a function…haha~

We walked till our feet were tired. We stepped into a shop selling lamps, pretty and never-seen-before lamps with many kinds of designs. The old lady of the shop talked non-stop with us in Cantonese, introducing the lamps and showed how beautiful they shone out the light…what she said was quite meaningful, ‘the light shines your future and your path to you…’ and later on she talked about the origin of Christmas as there were some small Christmas trees with lights in her shop. While she was talking about the birth of Jesus to Chean Ying and Yeu Sheng, Ling Sing and I were looking at some other lamps…got star-shaped, heart-shaped, lava lamps, lamps that shaped like airplanes, cars etc. Ling Sing bought a red star-shaped lamp as a birthday gift to her friend. By the time we left the shop it was about 5pm, so we continued to shop for high-heel shoes.

Finally we decided to get back to hostel. We went in the first shop we stepped into to have a good look at the accessories to match with the dresses. And guess what… I saw the shawl that I bought – same colour but DIFFERENT price. It was priced at RM19.90 in that shop! OMG… I was like, what the… wasted my RM10. Oh well, I just thought that I gave away that RM10 as donation so that I wouldn’t feel so kek tiok. Hehe~

No comments: