Saturday, November 18, 2006

Somehow we just drifted apart.

Sometimes things are not like we expect them to be
Sometimes things go on in a way that you don’t like
Sometimes things just don’t happen in a nice and beautiful way


Somehow we contact each other less often
Somehow we just don’t talk to each other as much as we used to
Somehow we just smile and say a simple hi to each other and that’s it
Somehow our paths crossed but we never meet
Somehow we just forget how we used to have fun together


Sometimes I wonder is it me or is it you
Sometimes I stare blankly into the big dark sky
Sometimes I am alone in a dark room thinking of you
Sometimes I don’t get it
Sometimes I want to ask why but I cannot get any answers
Sometimes I am confused by the way things move on
Sometimes I feel something is missing


Somebody get me outta here
Outta this place, outta these memories…



How do you think of this poem? Comments welcomed =)

3 comments:

Chien said...

-.' u wrote/tot of it by urself?

Anonymous said...

Wa... I'm impressed =) Good try!

*jeSSicA* said...

-->Chien:yes,i wrote it all by myself...why? impressed? =P

-->amanda:haha thanks!