Sunday, May 27, 2007

the REAL situation...

Referring to the post on 23rd May..

This was what actually happened:

Y = Yun Ying
K = Kelly

I was walking out of the dining hall at first floor of Campus Centre. Seeing that Kelly was walking towards me, I knew that instant that what was she going to do - and so I ran away, but she caught me from behind! She hugged me so tightly that Yun Ying came and asked her and that's how the conversation started..

Yun Ying: What are you doing??
Kelly: I love her!!
Yun Ying: Kiss her then!
Kelly: (making the sound) Muacks!

And it was also that moment that I felt I am loved..or should I say, I am 'lovable'?? Hahaha =P

5 comments:

Amanda Chan said...

Ooooooo =p Hahaha, you guys are so cute =)

*jeSSicA* said...

hehe =P

Chien said...

YOU ARE! =.=

*jeSSicA* said...

thank u thank u!

Anonymous said...

hi dr. Jess, I initially thought you were gonna say Y=U1.

I wrote a post on the violin girl.
If you do not mind,
I hope you can add a few praises to make her feel SS.
Thanks so much =)