Friday, May 04, 2007

why didn't the bus stop?!

Yesterday I had an appointment at Monash Medical Centre (MMC). It's at 11.45am and I had to skip anatomy practical class. Well, in my mind, I had the thought of how to get there: go to bus loop, take the 703 bus to Middle Brighton, then go to MMC level 3, after the appointment, take 703 bus to Blackburn back to bus loop and back to campus. Easy, right? BUT...it turned out that I wasted a lot of time travelling than usual.

It was when I came out of MMC and was walking toward the bus stop at the opposite. There was a bus which just went like 2 or 3 seconds ago. I made hand signals to the bus driver and 'asked' if he could stop so I would get back to campus earlier. He shook his head. Oh well, the bus was already on the move anyway so I didn't mind. Wait for the next bus, I thought. That time was 12.15pm. The timetable showed that the bus would come at 12.35pm. 2o minutes...hmm...

At 12.35pm I saw the sight of the bus. I stood up and was prepared for the bus to stop so I could get up, but the bus just went off without stopping!!! I was like, WHAT?!! Another girl who was waiting for it to stop was surprised too. 'Are we supposed to wave our hands??' I asked. I didn't see that there's any sign that said we should hail the bus. Feeling annoyed, I took a look at the timetable again...the next bus would come at 12.54pm. Oh no...another 20+ minutes to wait...and I hadn't even had my lunch! Sigh...

Finally the bus came, and THIS time I got on the bus, went back campus, had my lunch while chatting with Jason and his friends and got late to Home tutorial for half an hour, which was okay coz the tutor knew I would be late. Haha~

4 comments:

t.v. said...

You need to take out a white handkerchief and wave wave wave...
XD

nh said...

That sounds a lot like surrendering...lol..

Unknown said...

hmm.. i hav a great idea.. how about u go n get a car?? then, i can become ur personal driver and drive u around.. sound great, isn't it?? hahaha

*jeSSicA* said...

yap: why white handkerchief?? why not other colours? and i dont bring handkerchief with me.

nh: yalo yalo..

ck: me go and get a car and let u drive?! why not i drive myself...after i get my driving license..lol