Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Finally...

Exam's over!

And...Merdeka is coming! Which also marks the first anniversary of the loss of my first 6280 phone...yes I know I'm lame =P

Time really flies (I have said this countless time, but I'll use this phrase when I wanna emphasize something). Last year 30/8 midnight was the first and last time I went for a countdown at KL before I came to Australia. At that time, we had just came back from BTN, trial exams were approaching, and that was the period I had to bear some heartache as well...

Anyway, back to the present! It's getting warmer here; but the weather these few days were just weird. It'll be one day cold and the next day warm. The temperature changes very often unlike in Malaysia where the temperature difference is about 1 or 2 degree Celsius. Two days ago it was 25C but today it's about 17C! (No I never check the temperature or weather forecast, I heard this from my friends.) No more wearing thick thick woollen jackets, covering myself in the thick and warm quilt, no more turning on the heater all day, no more shutting the windows...coz it's hot in the room!

I can't wait to go home - it's only 3 months away from now! I can't wait for the gathering with my old college friends (ST & LW, you know what you should do), I can't wait to go yum cha with my KB friends, I can't wait to play games with them at my house =P

2 comments:

Hui Ling said...

yup..time realy flies..i cant wait to go bc to msia too..u lost ur phone..??hw come..?anyway, dun b too sad ya..mayb u will get a new hp as a present soon..lol..

*jeSSicA* said...

lol i meant last year la...when i lost my phone during the merdeka countdown..if u want to give me a new hp as a present, u are most likely welcomed =P