Friday, August 31, 2007

Happy 50th birthday, Malaysia

It's 31st August which means Malaysia's Independence Day! Most of us wore traditional clothes to uni today and all of us looked colourful in our costumes! During lunch break, we gathered at the Campus Centre for lunch + took pictures!


Grace, me, Adilah


Li Ping, why that kind of look?? (I couldn't stop laughing looking at this pic) =P


Ivie said that she looked retarded in this pic


Okay this is more normal...


Gouri, Chean Ying, me - Chean Ying was eating nasi lemak!!!


The batik shirt Ryan was wearing looks like the PIBG of my secondary school


I realise that both of us have the same smile - look at our cheeks and teeth! =D


Group pic but some people were missing


At lecture theatre - Yu Wan, Yeu Sheng, me

p/s: see that lecturer standing at the background? The lecture had not started that time so we took pic



After 3 hours of lecture, a grand group pic at the Lemon Scented Lawn..see we have the big Malaysian flag!!


This guy claims that he is from Malaysia


WHAT are YOU tring to do??!! Don't hurt my Daniel!! =P


Us near the lake at the halls


While taking pictures, we saw some people coming...we shouted, "Come come take picture!!"


And so..Christina...then Cheng Khoon...then Nadiah and Safiahani



Atuk: "Wait for me!!!!"


This is so colourful!!!

8 comments:

Danial Jaafar 🇲🇾 said...

waa..it sure is nice aye?

what did i do yesterday?
.
.
.
.
....

I went to Dandenong....



Happy Merdeka!

nh said...

OMG! I did not intend to hurt Dan at all! Don't simply accuse me ok? I'm so so innocent..

Other than that, the pictures are nice! :D

*jeSSicA* said...

iklizz: dandenong?? yerrr...muz be colourful and nice there..did u see any flowers? tulips?

sophisticatedsoul: i never accuse u la...u are just too cute to be accused of sth =P

LiNg WeNg said...

we did nth in Perth on that day.. but gonna do sth next sat.. lol...

Siew Ting said...

wow~~ so nice! i went out for baskin robin only (got 31% on 29th, 30th and 31st. hehe!)

long time didnt wear baju kurung liao...

Chien said...

Soooo colourful indeed...
Unlike my pinkish blog =P

Anonymous said...

oh jessica i really look retarded in the pic sob sob~~

*jeSSicA* said...

ling weng: u all tak patriotik punya..

siew ting: yeah, really long time din wear baju kurung dy..

chien: hahaha! yours is special coz u are the dancing queen ma =P

li ping: lol...that's one of your natural look =P