Saturday, August 18, 2007

Hello, my blog...

Some bits on what I had been doing...

- studying for the coming mid-sem exam in Week 7 (one and a half week from now)
- had my first dissection with Christina last Thursday (we dissected the posterior part of the arm)
- celebrated Ye Chia's birthday last Tuesday night
- doing rural placement group assignment

Not much interesting events happen recently actually.

I just can't wait to go home; there are many things that I wanna do once I get back.

1. Learn how to drive!!
2. Play with the dogs and rabbits (haven't even seen them)
3. Eat eat eat (nasi lemak, roti canai, beef noodles, laksa....the list goes on)
4. Give my gifts I bought here to people I love =P (that means, you, you, you, you.....)
5. Develop photos! Wonder how many photos I will develop...hehe...
6. Yum cha with friends
7. Karaoke! Kinda miss it!!
8. Enjoy holidays fully and not thinking anything about medicine (too bad this is impossible....)

I can't wait for spring too!

10 comments:

Chien said...

you!!
U can just say "eat eat eat" and not list them out!!!

*drooling*

Siew Ting said...

makan makan!!!
im hungry now...
>.<

present wor~~~

gambateh for ur exam!!!

*jeSSicA* said...

chien: coz too many kinds of food dy...how to list them out??

siew ting: i will say the same thing to u, 'present wor~~~' (u know wat i mean!)

Chien said...

what? I mean you DONT have to list them out... you listed out a few u know...

spring...
it's already like spring here... not really cold anymore! And I love it!!!

*jeSSicA* said...

oh oh oh...haha now that's the reason u were drooling =P

it's still kinda cold here though, want it to be warmer...i love spring coz i wanna see the flowers blooming!

Chien said...

flowers are starting to bloom here!!!
Muahahahaha....
think cos they have me-->spring princess! =P

*jeSSicA* said...

since when u are the spring princess??
or u mean the other definition of spring --> jump or hop (like bunny) =P
btw, when i came back from campus today i did see flowers starting to bloom too!

Chien said...

haha...
Bunny!
all of a sudden I am more and more like a bunny...

plus the name that I am using, turned out to mean "rabbit/bunny" (I dont know this before! )

*jeSSicA* said...

'the name that u are using turned out to mean rabbit/bunny'? i dun understand...wat name are u using?or u mean the 'spring princess'?

Chien said...

the name i am using : *secret*
=P
Homework for u to find out XP

haha!!
Good luck for your exams!