Sunday, September 30, 2007

The best conference I've ever had...

....was last night.

I was happily web-caming with Siew Ting and Christine via Skype, then Ling Weng sent me a message via MSN and was suggesting we chat together in a window since everyone was online (the term 'everyone' in this context = me, Ling Weng, Siew Ting, Christine, Siaw Tze, Conney). Then I thought, why not a conference call via Skype? I told my idea to Siew Ting and Christine coz they were together, then asked the rest of them to sign in Skype. I was the host. It was really fun hearing everyone's voice; Ling Weng was saying how happy she was coz it's been such a long time since all of us heard each other's voices. Conney was quiet at first, and when she first spoke, her voice made me laugh immediately. I thought her voice sounded gentle - so unlike her usual voice! Ling Weng was laughing all the time (hehe, hehehe, hehehe....hehehe). Siew Ting and Christine were signing in and out, their line there was quite bad.

The six of us had so much things to talk about. It's been a long time since we last met each other...well I met Siaw Tze, Ling Weng and Conney 3 months ago when they came to Melbourne, but not Siew Ting and Christine - I haven't met them for 10 months. TEN MONTHS! A lot of things happened within this ten month-period eh? We chat for about 2 hours, that's till 3.30am Melbourne/Tasmania time (thanks to Conney and I who sacrificed our sleeping time, see how good we treat you guys =P) I still remember how the rest went 'Oooooooohhhh' when I told them we sacrificed for them, haha...

It's been such a long time that I haven't typed their names in my blog....it's also been such a long time since ALL their names appear in one post in my blog. Siew Ting, Siaw Tze, Conney, Christine, Ling Weng...and their voices, laughter, and of course their faces...I miss them all.

Hope we can have another conference again next time! Love you all!!! *muacks muacks and hugss hugsss*

8 comments:

LiNg WeNg said...

JESSICA!!! I MISS U GUYS A LOT A LOT.. except for siawtze as i meet her almost everyday.. LOL... conference again next time k?? hehe.. was really happy that nite... would love to spend more time with u guys again.. =)

*jeSSicA* said...

haha...yea...miss u guys too! wonder who else will drop comment on this post =P *hint hint*

Anonymous said...

i'm the 2nd 0ne who 38 n drop comment la,hehe!!!tht nite i was quite tired n sleepy,so din make so much noise.Oso,the sound-proof in my house is very bad,so i hv to talk softly lo..think i was so gentle meh?keke..miss ya
conney

*jeSSicA* said...

ah cheh....no wonder la...haha..never occur to me that u will be so gentle (u admit it urself!) =P

we can meet in kl le..haha..right right? cant wait~

Nicole said...

weiiii!!! so bad la.. lingweng and i cant meet u guys!!! stupid exam ends so late.. ish..!! i also sacrifice my sleeping time le.. :P miss u all.. hehehe.. next time must organize another animal conference again.. hehe.. wait.. christine not yet has an animal identity.. faster give her an identity for the conference entitlement.. LOL..

*jeSSicA* said...

she has. i used to say she is lion...coz got one time her hair style looked like lion...haha...

when there's a will, there's a way...i'm sure we can meet!

nh said...

It's always rewarding getting to catch up with old friends. ;)

*jeSSicA* said...

yea....it's important to keep in touch =)