Friday, November 16, 2007

Selamat pulang ke tanahair

I reached Malaysia on 14th November at 5.45am. The flight took about 8 hours and all I did during the flight was playing games (besides sleeping but it's not as comfortable as sleeping on a bed =P) . My dad was at KLIA to pick me up. He hugged me and said 'Welcome back'. We chat a lot on the way back to my relative's house in Sri Petaling. We had dim sum for breakfast but I did not eat a lot because I did not have appetite. Ever since finishing exam my sleeping and eating patterns jumbled up because of time constraint - I only had less than 4 days before going back. I spent a lot of time on packing; I slept at almost 5am for three consecutive days.

The first thing I did was to give a surprise to my dear friend
Siew Ting. I lied to her about one month plus ago that I would come back on 20th November, which is the day she'll finish her exams. All this while I had been planning carefully; informing whoever likely to chat with her or contact with her, told them my plans and asked them not to let her know the exact date of me coming back to Malaysia. I even asked Christine to help me make sure that she would be at home at Vista Komanwel that morning. My plan went smoothly as I went to look for her at noon. I called her mobile with my Maxis number and said ‘开门’ and hang up. (Apparently she also said '你在哪里’ but we didn't hear what both of us said to each other =.=). I waited for quite sometime but she didn't open the door. What I heard was that she was talking with her housemates and checking the dates, something like ‘今天十四号?!’ to confirm the date. I was laughing in my heart when I heard that. As I was sweating and could not wait any longer, I simply said, ‘你再不开门我就走了哦’ (again, she didn't hear this) but coincidentally she opened the door. She screamed when she saw me, screaming at me while I just smiled. My trick/plan worked!! She gave me a hug and led me in the house while her housemates came out to see what happened. Christine was still having class and I already told her earlier that we would be having lunch together. Meanwhile, I chat with Siew Ting and told her that 'the whole world knows when I'm coming back except you'. I brought them Krispy Kreme doughnuts, chocolates and some souvenirs. It's so nice to see your friends' happy faces =D After Christine came back from uni, they brought me to have lunch at the IMU canteen. Li Xian called me after that and we chat a while. Everyone's busy preparing for exam!

Christine and me


Me and Siew Ting

In the evening, I went to visit Angelene (all of them stayed close to each other at Vista Komanwel apartments). ‘可以抱抱先吗?’ was the first thing she said when she saw me. As planned earlier, she bought nasi lemak for me and we chat the whole night. She also made barley drink for me! It's really cooling as I was feeling hot and sweating ever since I reached Malaysia. I gave her souvenirs from Melbourne while she gave me some souvenirs from Greece - it was like an exchange of gifts, haha!

Me and my guardian angel


Krispy Kreme! Mmmmm....

I bought a dozen of assorted doughnuts =D

Heat it up for 8 seconds if you want it hot!

Oh well, it's been a long time since I saw anyone of them. Yesterday I came back to KB and my friends namely Chui Shen, Wei Yong and Li Shan came to visit me. There have been a lot of changes to my
house. More paintings, photos, pets (2 dogs, 2 rabbits), decorative items, 装饰品 etc...I think the only places in my house without changes are the kitchen and the toilets, LOL...

3 comments:

Siew Ting said...

eating ur doughnut now~
OMG, is so NICE!!! like it so much! thanks dear!!

haha.. i was really really really surprise to see u appeared in front of my door.. and thts y i screamed.. haha.. paise...~!

thanks for everything u did for me (thou u cheated me .. hiak~!)
thanks for planning all those things just to make me smile~ thanks dear~!!

love and miss u always!

*jeSSicA* said...

haha...long time never give ppl surprises. u are a good victim =P

jia you in studies and good luck in exam! i shall look for u after that..hugss hugss

LiNg WeNg said...

wahhh... what a surprise.... lol.. whr's mine??? =P