Friday, November 16, 2007

Yours truthfully

Angelene made me do this >.<

1) The most recent picture of yours
My most recent posts have my pics! =D

2) A picture of you making a peace sign

Last day of uni!

3) A picture of you with your FRIENDS

My KB friends - during my farewell party in February



College friends - Great Ocean Road trip

4) A picture of you at a weird/random place
Hmmm, again I don't have any. I don't know how you define as weird/random place (other than toilets!) hahaha =P

5) A picture of you in black and white


I don't have any black and white...bluish can?? This was taken during the day of Tulips Festival

6) A picture of you and your hair tied up

Thanks to Chean Ying =D


7) A picture of you with a weird face


Me and Angelene - I learnt this 'buuuu' face from Siew Ting


8) A picture of you wearing BLACK coloured shirt

Remember the black 'Don't lose your standards' shirt?


9) A picture of you wearing RED coloured shirt

I don't have red coloured shirt...jacket should be okay right?


10) A picture of you wearing GREEN coloured shirt

My Facebook profile picture - taken by Daphne at University of Melbourne during autumn.


11) A picture of you with your Halloween costume
Sorry to say I don't have any. lalala~

12) A picture of you with your mouth wide open

Me and Yun Ying - a meeting with JPA officers and scholars around Melbourne during the first few weeks when we arrived Australia


13) A picture of you in your formal attire

First day we arrived in Australia!

14) A picture of you at the beach

At Bondi Beach in Sydney

15) A family portrait of yours

My sister's birthday before I left for Australia

People I tag:
- Chien (do this after your exam k?)
- Chui Shen (now you're at KB, must be free to do this)
- Nooi Hoay (you must have time after your Gold Coast trip)
- Yun Ying (first time tag you!)
- Yu Wan (I'm 100% sure you'll do this)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a suggestion for
#11 a picture of you with your Halloween costume...
I have seen a photo of you fully covered in surgical hood and mask...
looked a bit scary coz certain people are phobia of hospitals and surgeons =p

chuishen said...

uh hu....tag me! 酱很为难我咧~~~

i'm busy in KB to watch drama, online-ING, read comic, read latest chinese version of harry potter and etc, etc....

but, since u're my dearest fren, i'll try to complete the task la, haha~~~

Chien said...

i'll do this after my exam... it looks interesting =P
Anyway!
i should stop procrastinating huh!
But library is not open yet... so too bad, can continue surfing for 30 mins more XP

*jeSSicA* said...

eugene: but that isn't halloween..lol

chui shen: u should do it..haha..thanks first la =P

chien: chui shen u see chien so guai1..! study hard gal!

chuishen said...

em hm! lazy is my nature! haha~~~chien, add oil lo!!

Anonymous said...

Hey my space is very difficult to attach photo to blog entry lar... can i do it after i get a new blog for myself? =)

Cheers
- yuwan -

*jeSSicA* said...

chui shen: u know jugok =P

yu wan: yes yes! just make sure u do it k! coz it's fun to browse through photos.. =P

Chien said...

thank you thank you
I am half way tru doing it =)

nh said...

Eh? How can you tag me? We have similar pictures and it will be redundant for me to do the tag. :P