Friday, December 07, 2007

Briefly..

It's been more than 2 weeks since I last updated my blog! Well, I have been in KL for the past 2 weeks and have just returned KB 2 days ago. Went to Langkawi with my family; it's been a long time since we traveled together (apart from going to KL every end of the year holidays). I rarely online when I am/was in KL as the only Internet connection available is in my cousin's room; I don't want to kacau her + I don't like using the keyboard because of some 'loose' keys. That's the reason you don't see me in MSN for the past 2 weeks...haha...

While in KL, I met up with some friends studying in IMU and also college friends. We exchanged gifts - animal toys as we had promised each other earlier. I didn't really go shopping around in KL, I only went to Mid Valley (twice, first time with family and second time to meet Ling Weng and Siaw Tze) and Sungei Wang + Low Yat. Bought my external hard disk drive there, hehe...more storage space to store photos!

2 days ago Chien, Yun, Chui Shen and Zia En came to my house. Went to eat ikan and sotong bakar at Kebun Sultan after about 2 hours chatting....Mmmm, it's been a long time since I last ate ikan bakar~

Tomorrow I'm going to listen to ceramah....first step to learn driving!

3 comments:

Dr Yingzangel said...

lol...i am going to the ceramah tmr as well!!! lets gambate and get our driving licence!!! miss ya...

Anonymous said...

u make me the food again!

*jeSSicA* said...

angel ho yun ying: yup yup!

jerry: do u mean u are craving the food? hahahaha....dun jealous o =P