Monday, December 24, 2007

First midnight out + dong zhi

21-12-2007 --> My first time going out late and coming back home after midnight (I'm such a good girl, so... =P)! Thanks to my dear friend Yun who called me at 10.30pm and Tze Xian who kept on pestering (你来那,我不管!) and at last I joined them at the 24-hour KFC beside Pantai Timur. Zia En and another friend were queueing up to order food, there were many people inside even though it's late at night. It took a while for me to realise that us four girls (the other is a guy) were wearing GREEN! What a coincidence =)


Me and my faithful pal aka driver Yun


22-12-2007 --> 冬至. Made tang yuan with my sisters while my grandma boiled them.

I found this looked like a pink necklace.

Green, red, white tang yuan



Our hands - guess which is mine!

Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

nh said...

Hey hey hey Jessica!!! Merry Merry Christmas!!!! *excited* :P

*jeSSicA* said...

yoyo...merry christmas to u too!! why are u so excited ya??