Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Finally I get to online!

Today is the 4th day since I came back to Melbourne. Yet it feels like I'm already here for a very long long time. I'm still staying at the halls but in a different hall from last year. Almost all my friends are staying in the same hall now...our rooms are just a few steps away from each other, 'scattered' around the second floor and third floor. A few friends have moved out of halls. It's going to be a differerent but not new experience staying at Deakin.

Classes have started yesterday...and I feel that the burden of Year 2 Medicine falls on me instantly. A year full of new things to learn, MORE assignments, more responsibilities...I think I have to repeat 'I like 2nd Year' a few times to myself, haha~

Yesterday night we celebrated Yeu Sheng's birthday. Our first plan failed as she was the one who surprised us instead of us surprising her with the celebration (thanks to Calvin =.=). All of us were supposed to gather in Ryan's room before going downstairs to surprise her, but unknown to some of us, she was actually hiding beside the wardrobe behind Cheng Khoon, Calvin and Zepeng. Anyway, we persuaded her to 'pretend to be surprised' and asked her to go back to her room so that we could continue with our 'first plan'. However, Zepeng came out with another idea to surprise her - we hid in the 2nd floor kitchen and asked her to wash the plates with others. I didn't really know if she was still surprised though. Anyway, it's good that we managed to gather everyone including those who have moved out of halls. =)


Happy 21st birthday, da jie

2 comments:

yeuyeu said...

I wasnt really surprised when I was asked to go to the kitchen to wash up those plates...but I was REALLY SURPRISED that our Deakin kitchen can fit SOOOOOO MANY people...we shouldnt have got complained last year by Deakin Monster lah =p

*jeSSicA* said...

hahaha that's coz we're just standing around that's why can fit in so many ppl in the kitchen. imagine if ur hands are full the kitchen wouldn't fit so many ppl la...haha...anyway, dun care bout the monster la..