Wednesday, February 13, 2008

This CNY...

...I stayed back at KB. The main reason is to celebrate Chinese New Year with my friends. I never have the experience of going 'bai nian' from house to house with my friends...the experience of getting so many ang pows in a day =P

It's on the 3rd day of Chinese New Year that we went for our Kubang Kerian (KK) trip. I think it has become a tradition among my friends who used to spend CNY in KB. We started off quite late as there was traffic jam around town. Michelle came to fetch me from my house and she was caught in the traffic jam for about 45 minutes!

Our first stop was Wei Yong's house. We had decided earlier to gather at her house first. After everyone arrived and had lunch of prawn mee at her house, we started our 'KK trip'. It was so fun! It was actually my first time of visiting some of my friends' house... (有点可悲,认识他们这么多年却没有去过他们的家 =.=)


The only group pic I have in my camera...so many people...so 热闹. Taken at Yun Siew's house

On the 4th day some of us went to Chui Shen's house. Most of my friends were going back to uni on that day and only a few of us left who were free. The next stop was my house. We played cards (too bad my house don't have mahjong) and PS1 (I don't have PS2). It was game whole afternoon! (And eat whole afternoon... >.<)

Happy Chinese New Year everyone! (it's not too late yet!)

No comments: