Friday, March 06, 2009

10 ways to keep myself happy

I only commented on Yie Min's post at his blog, and he tagged me to do this already!

Anyway, 10 ways to keep me happy:

1. Finish work earlier than the deadline.

2. Reading and replying emails. But so far only Angelene writes emails to me. Maybe coz she's the furthest...on the other side of the earth.

3. Going out with friends - be it dinner, dessert, movies, shopping...anything fun.

4. Listening to nice music and playing games on my computer after a long day at the hospital.

5. SMS with my sister. Her sms-es are hilarious.

6. Cooking! And of course eating =P

7. Taking pictures hehe

8. Reading past histories, messages, cards, letters etc. Brings back old memories =)

9. Sleep-ins during weekends

10. I dunno what should I put for number 10 because generally I'm happy everyday.

6 comments:

t.v. said...

hehe, good job! well done!

from ur list, i have learnt more about what can make people happy. very insightful.

;)

*jeSSicA* said...

t.v.: oh really? which one(s)?

Siew Ting said...

happy happy.. i watch anime to make myself happy~

*jeSSicA* said...

siew ting: haha there're tonnes of anime to be downloaded here but i dun watch anime. errr rarely.

t.v. said...

1, 9 and 10

;)

*jeSSicA* said...

10? how is that insightful? o.0