Saturday, March 21, 2009

Hmmm

Was looking at some blog templates randomly and felt like trying them out, so I created a sample blog at another address...but...I clicked the wrong tab in Mozilla Firefox and changed the template at the wrong blog, so here you go...new template!

Yet, at the same time, I lost all the links and CBox I placed on the previous template. Took me some time to recover them through various means.


Lazy to think of what colour suits my blog best so I picked pink, like my previous template. It's very similar to the previous one, right?


Can't wait for Easter break, because I'm going to Adelaide! =D

3 comments:

Siew Ting said...

nice template!!
i was shocked when i saw it, didnt expect this as i viewed ur blog yesterday midnight ( means this early morning), but nothing change yet. then today suddenly, boom.... flowers flowers jumped into my eyes..~ wohoo!

*jeSSicA* said...

siew ting: wow, that's quick! haha fresh look right? =)

LiNg WeNg said...

NICE!!!!! =)