Sunday, April 04, 2010

Not exactly an Easter break

Before the week of Easter weekend I was talking to two of my Aussie classmates. One was saying that she's flying back home in SA while the other girl mentioned that she's going somewhere else too....

And the girl who's going back to SA asked me, 'Are you going anywhere this Easter, Jess?'


All I could say was, 'I have nowhere to go,' with a jokingly tone.


'Awww that sounds so sad!!' And we all laughed, because it's true and yet it sounds sad in a way =P


---------------------


Kia Miang came over to Melbourne with her friend for a visit for 3 days. The world is so small that I met her unexpectedly on Friday night at the city just about an hour after she arrived! We organised a dinner at Chinatown the next day (yesterday).


Yesterday afternoon Li Ping and I went to Harbour Town to shop for birthday gifts. Felt like we had the 'whole world of time' to spend before the dinner at 7pm. When we got back to the city we still had an hour before dinner so we went to Parliament to take pictures~




I've always wanted to take pictures at the Parliament since 1st year here but never had the chance to do so...




and now finally =)




There were people taking wedding pictures too, a very common sight at the Parliament



shopping kaki

Then it was time for dinner! It was certainly a great catch-up and an 'ex-housemates' reunion.




*great dinner*

No comments: