Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Of the sun, sand and sea

Monday was Anzac day = public holiday, so we decided to visit Grace's place at Frankston. And we went to Mornington as well =)

Lucky us that it was a nice sunny weather on Monday (thought a bit cold)...as it started to get even colder on Tuesday and it even rained!




Adilah and Ravind

It was about 15 minutes drive to Mornington from Grace's house. We headed for lunch first - went to a fish and chips shop....for nibbles i.e. some fish bites (not fillet) and prawns, fries and honey scallops. It was like an entree for us as we planned to have lunch at another place. We ended up having to wait sooo loooong for our food at the next cafe we went to =.=




French toast...with a LOT of berries



Eggs benedict. I still prefer the ones at Pancake Parlour...maybe because I love pancakes =P


It was about 1pm and we decided to head to the beach.




The sand was very soft



I spot many dead jellyfish along the beach....and they were quite big too. Wonder why.



It was a fun sunny day. Many people brought their dogs out for a walk. And that's a big poodle!



Look at the clouds - I must say I did not notice their shapes when I took this photo




I like the angle of this photo =) Li Ping, Grace and me~



Love this pic!



And there are 2 reasons why I took this pic =D

2 comments:

Siew Ting said...

chocolate and ....
Emirates flight to london ar? hahaha!

*jeSSicA* said...

st: close, u nearly got it! =P