Tuesday, July 05, 2011

我的一班 "好友"

Comments taken from Facebook:

This was about a month ago.....


Ai Wei: Jenyun Koh....Nw Dr. Yunsiew Tay ask me go her convo at next year as her cameraman d....... T.T

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Me: yerrr at least yun siew can still ask u be her cameraman, i dun have anyone pro to be my cameraman ler, all pro one grad together with me lerr..

Ai Wei: jess, u sponsor me a flight ticket then i volunteer as ur cameraman~ hahaha

Wei Yong: Jess: I know i got limited skill in becoming the photographer, but i think sister needs her p.a wherever she goes...so 2 tickets please :D

Me: 趁机敲诈啊你 =P

SuGar Tye Si Nie: jess: i must follow where my lover go.so one more please

Me: ...............

Yunsiew Tay: jess: i need to help out to carry stuffs...so total up would be 4 tickets...tq!

Me: walau..like that also can...u guys...really good frens hor..hahaha

SuGar Tye Si Nie: of course lar.good fren so join ur convo lor

Loo Chuishen: my skill is better than mrs lin, so i can be a backup for aiwei, oleh sebab itu, one more ticket la nah jess! hahaha

Li Shan Loo: jess: me ticket number 6,other expenses i keluar myself,haha


--------------------------------------

And recently......

Ai Wei: Loo Chuishen! Jessica Tan say wan intro us her ang mo coursemate if we go her grad !! muahahahaha !!

Ai Wei: Bt after tat she says: Bt got gf liao...a few married dy...

Me: not yet finish my sentence....still got some single

Ai Wei: OOOOooooo !!!!!! then i wait ur ticket sponsor me as ur photographer!! im swear i will keep shooting u v my hand n my eyes keep kap lengzai~ lol!!

SuGar Tye Si Nie: jess,we wan ticket too~

Loo Chuishen: wowowow! +1

Wei Yong: here 1 please!!!!

Me: walau u ppl....趁火打劫again!!

Michelle Pohxuan: another one pls? lol

7 comments:

One of the good friends@ Mrs Lin said...

Spotted!!Hahaha...
Besides, the food pics from below post made me feel hungry although I just took my dinner 5 mins ago

*jeSSicA* said...

mrs lin: hahaha i like taking pics of food =D

Ai wei said...

Y I feel like semua is start from Ai wei 1 ?!

*jeSSicA* said...

ai wei: because it really started from u wat =P

Ai wei said...

Means other is follow me ? Ok, next time I pm u talk bout ticket thing~ they sure dunno 1

*jeSSicA* said...

ai wei: then i dun on msn lorrrr =P

aiwei~ said...

haha, so bad la u !! i whatsapp u !!