Sunday, July 31, 2011

Wonderful weekends

Have been spending time together with friends (and good food!!) last weekend and this weekend, which is great =)

Went to Afghan Gallery restaurant at Brunswick to celebrate Amirah's birthday last Saturday...luckily I managed to find the place with my phone's GPS as I had absolutely no idea where the place was! And first time being at Brunswick too, and it was so dark at night....*shudders*
Afghan food

the boss of the restaurant brought this sparkler out with the dessert we ordered when we told him we  were to celebrate Amirah's birthday....what a sweet surprise!

5 of us....trying out my newly bought camera remote~

And today (Sunday), we had breakfast together at a place in Richmond as suggested by Gina...errr I mean brunch =P

'leafy' coffee to kickstart our day!

our brekkie

love this pic!!

with Gina and Ravind

I went to the city in the afternoon to meet up a junior of mine from secondary school and INTEC, Shu Wen.

postcard pic, yes?

*Shu Wen and me*

Just nice to catch up with a friend whom I haven't seen for almost 5 years and talk about what's been happening with our lives and friends around us. [Her guy friend who went with us mentioned to me that us people from KB just seemed to know whoever from KB no matter whether we actually know that person or not e.g. my friend and her friend's friend know each other hahaha.] We went to Degraves St (yes second time for me!) for coffee (I had hot chocolate since I already had flat white in the morning) then walked around the streets, took some pics here and there then came across Brunetti cafe and decided to have some cake =)

cakes at Brunetti cafe
Weekend well spent =D