Sunday, July 17, 2011

End of Rotation 4

Just finished a week of new rotation at a different hospital. On the last day of the previous rotation (last Friday), I went to the city with some friends for coffee and dinner =D Finally went to Degraves St for coffee after staying in Melbourne for 4.5++ years...haha so many of my coursemates were shocked when they realised that I had never been to Degraves St before this (I usually just walked past and didn't really go inside any of the cafes to sit down for coffee).

By the time we reached the city it was almost 5pm and the sky started to turn dark (short day time in winter, remember...) We made our way to Degraves St and Kelly said that the waffles are a MUST-HAVE.

the famous waffles at Degraves St

First time at Degraves St underground tunnel and first time hanging out with Hamon, Gina and Kelly

We went to one of the coffee shops and ordered some cake....yes dessert before dinner =P

really rich chocolate cake

two cakes to share among the 5 of us

my cappuccino =)

with Syahir!! My Rotation 1 buddy =)

After that I joined a group of my other friends from Monash Malaysia for dinner...we had been talking about it throughout Rotation 4 and we finally organised this =)

with my new friends from Monash Malaysia (JB Clinical School)

Pizzas for dinner

crispy and yummmyy

Li-Mae, my clinical partner in Rotation 4~ good times~ hopefully we can meet in Malaysia!

'supper' at Lindt cafe after that (I was so full that I didn't order anything)

and with the guys =P
It was an extremely cold day, but it felt warm to spend time together with friends =)

4 comments:

aiwei~ said...

tat cake look so nais ler !!! saya nak makan !!

btw, i change blog d
http://www.geass-on.blogspot.com/

*jeSSicA* said...

ai wei: come lerrr hehehe cake here diff from msia one nuuu.... =P and thanks for giving me the add~ u can use ur blogspot profile to add comment now haha

geass~aiwei said...

no much ppl noe i change to blogspot too, u're different u noe~ hahaha

*jeSSicA* said...

ai wei: haha thanks i know i am special =P