Monday, April 30, 2007

50 reasons

Aki the tiger gave me a new question.

'What are you living for?'

When I was still studying in INTEC, my usual answer was the one and only: 'to bring joy and laughter to people.'

But now, I have a list of answers to this.

1. to taste all kinds of food - Japanese, Italian, French, Korean, Mexican...
2. to learn what it all takes to be a medical student, and a doctor in future.
3. to meet all kinds of people (duh!)
4. to be a role model for my sisters..haha..

5. to be a good listener.
6. to lend a helping hand to people.
7. to give encouragement and support to my friends.
8. to conquer the world of video games..no la just kidding, I don't play sports games and violent games..
9. to create news in the papers =P
10. to play music for my family.
11. to praise my mom's cooking.
12. to be amazed by my youngest sister's creative art talent.
13. to learn to be as hardworking as my other sister.
14. to see pretty, handsome and famous people on TV.
15. to let my friends feel appreciated coz I love them. =)
16. to know that angels exist, just that you don't see them.
17. to read my friends' blogs so that they know that there's someone who will drop comment!
18. to be addicted to chocolates and ice cream. (Not yet, luckily)
19. to see the world!
20. to let people know my name..haha..

The following will be more specific:

21. to be a know-it-all girl for Cheah Yen.
22. to care for Siew Ting.
23. to tease Conney the leopard.
24. to be a good mui mui to Siaw Tze.
25. to learn how to take own picture from Yeu Sheng.
26. to learn cold jokes from Wei Yong.
27. to learn how to be SS like Chien.
28. to learn how to shop like Christine.
29. to tell everyone that Angelene is an angel.
30. to be as cute as Chui Shen the polar.
31. to let Amelene to have something to mumble when she was bored in Akasia last time. (She used to call my name over and over again)
32. to let Chean Ying satisfy her soul of wanting to tie people's hair..hehe..
33. to keep Nooi Hoay's blog alive.
34. to learn 人生道理from Yu Wan and help her to wash dishes.
35. to be as cool as Hsiu Li.
36. to kacau Ling Weng.
37. to be Justina's classmate.
38. to learn how to drink alcoholic drinks from Ryan.
39. to tell Chau Wang not to be so 冲动.
40. to listen to Cheng Khoon if no one's listening to him. (See I so kind)
41. to be as studious as Yun Ying and admire her singing.
42. to think that bacteria can be as big as Shea Chuen but don't call him bacteria. (Again, I am kind)
43. to admire Calvin's badminton skills.
44. to be a funny 'child' like Poh Xuan...hehe..
45. to let Jen Yun miss me.
46. to crap with Yee Fang when she has nothing to do.
47. to let Yie Min kill boredom in MSN.
48. to teach Josephine to be more SS and optimistic.
49. to be as brave as Kia Miang.

And last but not least, most importantly..

50. to bring joy and laughter to people!

23 comments:

Chien said...

believe me...I will only SS if there are suitable stimulation XP
Havent been Ss-ing since i got here i suppose!
Cant wait till end of the yr when Ss-ness review itself again
MUAAHAAH

t.v. said...

Terima kasih kerana menolong saya bunuh kebosananXD

Anonymous said...

wah...u can only admire my badminton skills?? no others liao ya?? haha

Anonymous said...

Good good good...
要虚心学习啊!
自拍,并不是一朝一夕。。。
要花很多电脑的space。。。
哈哈!
and wanna tell Calvin...too bad u cant read my blog! But u still have another talent to be admired...Cooking!

Anonymous said...

haha...i like this blog....miss the time when i visited ur akasia 'house' and crapped non-stop..muahaha....akasia rocks...haha....

Anonymous said...

hey hey hey.. who is anonymous?? yeu sheng?? huhu. dun la always play with chinese words. i cannot read le @.@

hohoho... my cooking n badminton only? so jia lat ar? huhu. i tot like got more than 101 list like dat

*jeSSicA* said...

chien: haha u seldom ss when u are in a new environment! yea, let's wait till end of this year...then we ss in kb! =P

yap: sama-sama, haha..

calvin: cannot write too many, later u ss and ppl will think that i m biased ma, haha! anonymous is our big sis yeu sheng la...

yeu sheng: yalo, take up a lot of space..but i have to have the courage to take own pics in front of ppl first. hehe!

yee fang: i agree, akasia rocks! minus those guards la =P

Anonymous said...

BTW... A ki the tiger?? haha.. u not scare she eat u up?? haha

LiNg WeNg said...

y wana kacau me???

Anonymous said...

haha..yea..i should be more ss like u o..or perhaps should learn from chien..hahaz..reading your blog reminds me of life in Akasia again=)miss you all!!=P

Anonymous said...

thanks for being the know-it-all gal for me...!!! love ya so so so much...!!!
and i miss akasia times like mad.... huuuhuuuhuuuuuu.......

Siew Ting said...

hahaa... did CY tie ur hair before? hahaa.. she insisted to tie my hair even my hair was oily during tht time... haha...

Unknown said...

listen to me when others don? sure or not? coz i did mention tat i like green n yet u used dark brown (or something like tat) for my my name.. so much of "to listen to Cheng Khoon if no one's listening to him. (See I so kind)"... bleeekkkkkkkkkk

Anonymous said...

Haha.. jess jess.. u shud thank me.. haha.. see.. you gain so many comments for this post which i assigned you to do.. hehe.. =P continue to be my good mui mui la.. i'll try to be a good sis too.. =)

*jeSSicA* said...

calvin: yea aki the tiger. she wont eat me one la, coz she sayang me..haha..

ling weng: coz i like to kacau u la! like to see ur reaction, haha..

josephine: i miss u too!! miss teasing and playing with u le =P

cheah yen: yeah i know u miss aksia times like MAD....haha...those are the times that cant be replaced anywhere and anytime...love ya too!

siew ting: yea she tied my hair then said i look pretty while i was like not used to it =P

penguin goh: u din say that in front of me, blekkk

stze: yala yala, thank u la..i should thank the readers who read my blog le..

Ang3 said...

Muahaha!!
Same as me ler..a smile just to bring joy and laughter to the people around me....
anyway, y u wanna tell everybody i'm an angel?? i'm not la..just my name is spelled with an angel-ene in it:)

Muacks...feel like doing this post too cost u got so So SOoo many comments..Wah!

nh said...

How you keep my blog alive eh I wonder? Anyway, it is always and forever alive!

emo-ist said...

ei...me cool ar? *blush blush*. eh how ar...i oso wanna be ss like jess. but ur too pro edi. i can't master ur ss skill just yet :P

*jeSSicA* said...

angelene: haha coz i'm nice ma...and u are also nice..hehe..there'll be more comments to come!

nh: by spamming ur chatbox lo..haha..now only realise u update a lot recently.

ah li: haha, then we learn from each other la =P

Anonymous said...

oh...now i got wat u meant when u say got ur name in the text..i thought ur blog become so high tech..after i left comment then got my name pop up..rupa-rupany i was wrong..hehe
i cant c myself as brave..
which part?
but it's a good adjectives..so i like it..
take care ya =)
ur new doggies are really cute =)

*jeSSicA* said...

km: =.= my blog hi-tech? aiyoyo...haha..i said u brave coz u can sing very loud in the room till we heard ma =P u take care too!

Anonymous said...

i know im aggressive...bt i'm changing as well

*jeSSicA* said...

anonymous: i guess u are chau wang. haha