Thursday, March 20, 2008

Almost 4 hours of badminton

'Effusion' at both of my toes

Little bit of pain at my left popliteal fossa

Not-so-straight/normal gait



......yet I'm still energetic.


-----------------------------------------------

The weather turned cold today. Unlike the usual time (we used to play on Saturday afternoon), we played badminton in the morning as Zepeng and Yu Wan were going for conference for the next few days. They were going to Brisbane by bus....a 24-hour bus trip! I can't imagine what will I do in the bus for 24 hours...must be tiring.

I'm so happy that I managed to persuade Li Ping to go and play badminton in the morning (she used to wake up late like me lol)...she refused at first, but after a few sms and she said yes..hahaha~ Yet it's a pity that Yu Wan couldn't join us coz she had to pack food for her bus trip with her friends. Justina and Shea Chuen joined us today too =)

Sheryl drove us to Pinewood for lunch after badminton and we did some grocery shopping. We decided (she invited us) to have dinner at her house. She drove us back to halls with our groceries, and then came to fetch us to her house again after we took our bath (bathed at 5pm!!) It's really convenient to have a car, especially for international students like us... Should I get one next year?

Dinner was great, we had curry chicken, steam pork with egg, steam fish with sambal, and broccoli. I like the feeling of being in a house; it always feels like a warm welcoming atmosphere around you =) Thanks for driving us around today, Sheryl, and thanks for the wonderful dinner!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha me too having muscle ache now, even my gluteus maximus aches abit due to the frequent falls on the floor...hahahaha

*jeSSicA* said...

yaya me too....yesterday dun have but now gluteus maximus got a bit pain...


i cannot tahan laughing la when thinking back u hit the ball till u urself get lower and lower to the ground...lol!!!