Monday, March 17, 2008

Save me from the oven

It's HOT here!!! It's been hot since last week and I thought it should have been autumn already. One of my potted plants is drying up/dying due to the strong sunlight and heat; I should have moved it away from the window and put it on the floor instead. The range of daytime and night temperature in a day is so wide that it can range from 19C to 40C. The strong wind that I used to like doesn't help much as it feels like 'hot' wind instead of a cool breeze.

It's during this time of the year that one gets to see '波涛汹涌' (Ang YS 2008) in uni, haha.

Easter break/mid sem break starts this Thursday. Wednesday is the usual 'lecture day' with 6 hours of lectures. Thinking of 'poning' (Singaporean slang) the last 2 hours of lecture. Suggested that to Iris, what she said was, 'Shall we give ourselves an earlier break? Haha!' =P

6 comments:

Chien said...

eh... Just in case u haven't notice, Adl was the hottest!
Anyway, the heat went away today. And it was SO cold ><

I want Malaysia!

*jeSSicA* said...

i want air cond! lol

yeuyeu said...

I want 美女!

LiNg WeNg said...

aiyoo.... u have to pour love to your flowers instead of H2O... in not ime, u'll see them bloooooomig!!!!!! that's my secret recipe.. lol....

Anonymous said...

yay yay, it's getting cooler now. love d weather now! juz keeping fingers crossed tat it would stay forever but u know, it's juz a pipedream.. lalala..

Er Jie

*jeSSicA* said...

yeuyeu: are u just trying to follow the sequence? lol

ling weng: u teach me how to 'pour love' to flowers la...talk to them meh??

er jie: yeah it's just the right temperature! not too hot not too cold =)