Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Miss Wong's piece of homework

Instructions: Remove 1 question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
Before 30....that is like 10 years from now

2. What will you do when you feel really emo?
Concentrate on something else eg study + listen to music (I haven't really feel emo for quite a long time coz I'm happy happy happy everyday =D )

3. What do you have in your mind now?
I have seen this tag somewhere before Ling Weng tagged me I think

4. Where is the place that you want to go most?
Home - where I can meet anyone, eat, relax, play and have fun!

5. If you have one dream to come true, what would it be?
Be a succesful doctor in the future!

6. Do you believe in seeing the rainbow after the rain?
I often see rainbow after rain so how do you ask me not to believe?

7.What are you afraid to lose the most right now?
My life = family + friends + everything

8. What cheers you up for the rest of the day?
A smile, a hug, a message, a card or a testimonial

9. If you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her?
Normally girls won't confess to guys right?

10. List out three good things of the person who tagged you
Ling Weng - know to think for others, 'innocent', comfortable to be with

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
love & respect, knows how to joke =P

12. What type of person do you hate the most?
People who only think of themselves

13. What would you do if you won a million dollars?
Buy a nice big house....and bank in the rest of $$ muahahaha

14. What kind of music do you listen to?
流行歌! especially Fish Leong's

15. What would you wanna be after you're dead?
Human again I guess?

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
Blur-ness --> influenced by someone?

17. What is your favourite colour?
I always get stuck at this question....coz I like many colours

18.What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
God

19. If there’s one thing in your life you want to do but yet unable to, what would it be?
Have perfect vision and don't have to wear glasses

20. What would you do if tomorrow was the last day of the world?
Spend the last moment with my family and my best friends....maybe have a party or what and ignore the fact that 'tomorrow will be the last day'....just enjoy until the very last minute.



I'll be a good girl this time and tag nobody. =P

6 comments:

LiNg WeNg said...

wahhh.. so guai... tag nobody... hehe... is innocent a good thing?? am i as comfortable as those teddy bears and pillows in your room????

*jeSSicA* said...

yea innocent for u is a good thing coz it makes u cute =P u know, 'cute and innocent'?

comfortable...as in easy to talk to and can chat about anything...to compare with the teddies and pillows in my room, u come and hug me now then i can tell u whether u are as comfortable lol =P

LiNg WeNg said...

haha.... long time din hug u liao... hardly have the chance to hug each other...

Anonymous said...

eh blurness is not a bad thing wat...hahahaha

*jeSSicA* said...

ling weng: come to melb la...then we hug each other lol =P

li ping: so u are indirectly saying that u influence me to become blur! hahaha

*jeSSicA* said...

ling weng: come to melb la...then we hug each other lol =P

li ping: so u are indirectly saying that u influence me to become blur! hahaha