Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A trip to "London"

Went there after our exam for lunch with Sheryl, Ryan and Yun Ying. Did some shopping as well...bought some nice cards, a pink towel and a pillow (for Siaw Tze when she comes to Melbourne!). We also had milkshake each...with such large size at only $3.50 =)


Saw this cute car on the way



A really magnificent Presbyterian church, it was built in 1864 and re-erected in 1935...its architecture made us feel like as though we're in London


Sheryl and me...the structure behind looks like...erm...shell?

Saw this sign outside a shop

Me and Yun Ying in Sheryl's car....I really like my scarf =D

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow angel poo!! i din noe yunying's poo is so laku wei...

~$ieW m3i~ said...

so did u get the angel poo? LOL! i REALLY like your scarf as well! ;)

Chien said...

I like your scarf too :D

but I like you more ^^

*jeSSicA* said...

li ping: hahaha!!! plus 'get it while it's hot' lol

siew mei: no, we were in the car that time...i din even know wat's angel poo!

chien: haha u are so sweet!

LiNg WeNg said...

me leh me leh??? although i'm going to melb... shud have sth for me rite??? lol..

*jeSSicA* said...

ling weng: wah if u have sth for me from perth or nz then okay la...haha =P i can give u mat...for u to sit on while at airport....hahahaha

LiNg WeNg said...

wahhh... u very mean ok??? u know i'm gonna wait for so many hours in melb airport... u just wanna giv me mat... sob sob...

*jeSSicA* said...

ling weng: then.....errr.....mat with mahjong? i cant possibly give u pillow...takkan ask u to sleep for ur few hours there...see i so good not training u to become pig eh =P