Wednesday, April 02, 2008

I shall remember today

First time in the so many months I have been here that the wind blew so strongly...It's so strong that it's like dust everywhere, couldn't even walk in a straight line without the tendency of falling...some trees even fell due to the strong wind (there's one that fell in front of Menzies), false alarms at the Menzies building (probably due to the wind, that's weird) and there's even power outage at the Caulfield campus (knew this from the email sent by the Uni). It really hindered us to walk from one lecture theatre to another! Dust just flew straight into your eyes as soon as you walked out of a building! My file would have been blown away had I not grab it tightly; our hoodies clung to our heads as being blown by the wind. We could really hear the howling of wind while inside the lecture theatre which I thought was a thunder initially *probably exaggerating but that's what I heard*

First time I stepped into the small library located at first floor of campus centre. Went there with Li Ping during the one-hour break between lectures in the afternoon. It's unusually quiet compared to the noisy surroundings (hustle and bustle?) of campus centre. There're a lot of videos and posters that can be borrowed, and of course books such as novels, fiction, jokes etc. Again we could hear the howling of the wind.

First time I lost a keychain...I found that the palm-sized teddy bear keychain which I attached to my bag was lost when I came back after lecture. Chean Ying said that she actually saw it on the floor while we were walking past Menzies building. Haiz. And it was raining then. Poor bear soaking wet in the rain...and probably blown away by the wind already.

No comments: