Monday, July 14, 2008

阳光普照,风和日丽的一天……

....and new sem starts today.
3 weeks of holidays gone in a blink of an eye (I'm exaggerating, but it's a really short winter break).

Siaw Tze went back to Perth last Saturday. She's been a nice 3-week roommie, asking me to sleep early and wake up early haha...sometimes her words and actions actually reminded me of my mum =P



Always my big sis

-----------------------------------------

Thanks to Chean Ying, we gained weight during the holidays... *thanks for the desserts, I love them, yummy~*

bubur cha-cha


the cook

egg tarts!

That's not only it...she also made banana cake, tong sui, butter cake...but I didn't have the pictures of them. 'Holidays is the only time when you are free and feel like baking,' she said.

=D

7 comments:

Dr Yingzangel said...

ehem..did you wet your pants??
why are you holding it like that??
lol....

p.s. I am the first to comment ^^

Nicole said...

hahahaha.... yunying's comment is very funny la!!! LOL

and and and I NOTICE SOMETHING!!!
Guess wat it is??? LOL
my eyes are bigger than Jess! YAY :P

*jeSSicA* said...

yun ying: i was holding my shirt la! =.=|||

st: ...........but u got eye bags =P

chuishen said...

bubur cha cha!! long time no eat!!

*jeSSicA* said...

chui shen: u really notice food hor...haha

PhilO♥ said...

hey! d 1st pik is really cute !!

*jeSSicA* said...

haha thanks =)