Thursday, July 17, 2008

Why?

It has been the second time already.

The card that I sent home for my sister's birthday last week hasn't reached.

Last month, I sent a Father's Day card for my dad and it didn't reach either. It's weird, coz I sent the Father's Day card on the same day and same time together with another birthday card for a friend. Both are addressed to Kelantan, Malaysia. My friend received her birthday card yet my dad didn't.

Felt so pekchek. It's odd and I couldn't think of a good reason why the cards didn't reach home. I put sufficient postage for those cards; I wrote the correct address....I even sent my sister's birthday card through the post office (while paying the stamp for it) directly and not into the mailbox for the postman to collect.

I guess next time I won't be sending cards to Malaysia anymore. =(

*hopefully the parcel I sent few days ago will reach, please God*

2 comments:

PhilO♥ said...

HeY !
NicE BlOg!
It'S V KoOl ! :p

*jeSSicA* said...

thanks! =)